Friday, May 23, 2014

...4 years later

Yep that's right! 4 years later! I thought one was bad! Well, Aiden just turned 8 so it's crazy to see that just 2 posts back he turned 3...not to mention my beautiful Caitlin that hasn't even made an appearance on here who is now 3. I guess I've missed out on documenting that time as I had hoped this blog would help me do so they could have a bit of journaling on their child hood...so maybe I'll throw in some updates as I remember them but at a minimum I hope to be better from now on & not let life slip by regardless of the craziness that naturally happens while just surviving life & motherhood.
So Aiden was baptized last Saturday and that was very nice. Things didn't go according to plans but nobody but the moms even knew. He shared the baptism with his best friend Maddox who  has helped fill up the missing 5 years of aidens life. Aidens family-great grandma & grandpa Littlefield & Halls were both there as well as grandma & grandpa Hall and grandma Karryl & Uncle Jed & uncle Kyle (uncle Chris is finishing up his mission in southern Cali & aunt Rachel is still stationed up in Alaska & just had new baby Camden that we haven't gotten to meet yet in person & aunt Sofia is studying for finals) I'm so proud of Aiden & very blessed to be his mom! He is such a good boy & has been such a help to our family & has been so loving to his sister. 

1 comment:

  1. I see this! It's been almost that long since I've posted on my blog too. :-) I am sad we missed the baptism. Let's do something soon!

    ReplyDelete